Thursday, January 9, 2014

Meet and Greet - and One Day...

Meet & Greet

Today's Q&A was strictly social, but it was good times. We met our mentor, learnt more about what to expect, about his history and we all talked about what inspired us to want to become Animators. Talking to strangers across the world via webcam will definitely take some getting used to though.

So the real work will start next week. In the mean time, for periods when the blog gets quiet, I'll make a post entitled 'One Day...' where I'll link to another animator's show reel or work that really inspires me.

I thought it'd make sense to start off with the person who helped re-animate (eh eh) my interests in the art. He's Animation Director at Ubisoft Toronto and has worked on the original Assassin's Creed and most recently Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Here's his 2010 reel.



Kristjan Zadziuk - Animation Showreel 2010 from Kristjan Zadziuk on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment